From:
Rachelle & McKyle Tuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 22:40:38 -0500
Today the whole "family" went to PetSmart to get McKyle's picture taken with
Santa "Claws".  (Ha!) While we were there my husband spotted a woman with
two HUGE dogs---and I mean HUGE!  They were mastiffs.  Their heads were
about twice the size of a human's.  For a while before we got McKyle
(World's Best Ferret), I was wanting to get a dog, maybe a black lab, but we
never did.  But now that my husband has seen these huge mastiff creatures,
he wants a couple.  A couple!!!  Not just one!  AAAAAACK!!!  These dogs
could easily kill me, so needless to say they could be a much bigger danger
to my tiny little furret!  I have heard of dogs and ferrets living happily
together, but does anyone have any experience with Mastiffs and ferrets?  I
am definately a ferret person --for life-- but before I even consider this
question of my husband wanting a dog of such enormous proportions, I would
have to know for sure that he would not hurt my baby!  So if anyone has any
experience with this combination, or knows anything at all about the
personalities of mastiffs, please e-mail me.

---Sorry this isn't all about ferrets, but it is for my little stinker's
safety and well-being!!!

Happy Ferreting to All!!!
Rachelle (Ferret Person)
David (Crazy Person)
McKyle (Ferret that does NOT want to be puppy chow!)