From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:12:55 EST
Hi all and hope yall are doing well

I am going to be A little winded on this and please forgive my typeing
and spelling .. I recenly sent several of my close family members that
Colesferry Ferret Home would be shutting down due to personal reasons,
but we are not issues are resolved and we are still saveing lifes. I am
A bit disturbed by what has been going on in my family as we are
supposed to be here for each other through good and bad and it seems to
me that it has been A bit of he say she say way to much going on, so I
will say drop all the judgement stuff as we are not capable or worthy
of judgement our maker will take care of that .. I do say that we all
get along and when someone is bearing their heart and soul please do
not stick another spear in their heart but reach out and see what you
can do to help . I will not name names or even raise up the past but I
have seen way too much fighting within and that does not make for A
strong family ..

My lessons learned from years in adoption and rescue are is I can not
throw someone off my porch as it can cause A Lawsuit and I can not and
will not do it again punch A stupid person for their lack of careing ,
that cost big time lawyer fees , and I can not judge lest I be judged

Nuff Said !! God Bless All My Fml Family and their Kids ..
And remember (G.F.I.D.) God Forgives I Dont !!!

Lots Of Love From Tennessee ..
Tim, Cheryl, Dixie Lee, & Fuzzbutts ..
The Coles Ferry Ferret Home

For each of us,our test will come,Our trial will leave us devastated .
But in the subsquent silence,we will have the chance to hear God .. .