Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:03:44 +1200
Just a quick story to tell :o)

A few days ago, a parcel arrived in the mail.  Well... more like a box <G>
I'd been waiting anxiously for this box to arrive, and it was here!!  A
wonderful array of hammocks and sleepsacks all handmade and beautifully so,
if I may say so :o) Terri does an awesome job :o)

Some of the hammocks were the triangle kind - made for my larger cages.
The first one I set up in with some temporary residents (biters) and while
setting it up got bitten on the legs as a thankyou!  The sleepsacks, and
some of the hammocks were set up in the ferret room.  One of the hammocks
I set up was one of the triangular kind.  After setting it all up, the
ferrets were brought in.

Bancho immediately found one of the sleep sacks and started snuffling
inside.  Kovu climbed into a sleepsack/hammock and started <sigh> digging.
Baby and Vader started snorkelling and Gemn immediately curled up and went
to sleep.  Kitten, however, decided that she *loved* the triangular
hammock.  She rolled in it, dug at it, and got herself so excited she
started wardancing in it!!  When one of the boys approached, she'd defend
the hammock by pushing him off then jumping straight back on and beginning
her wardance all over again!

Ahhh.... if it was caught on video, it'd *definitely* be a winner :o)

Sam
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed people can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

If everyone got together ferrets would be treated fairly.
http://www.ferretfans.net