Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:00:50 EDT
I just have to send out a public thank you to all the best people in the
world who just happen to be here on the FML.  I received so many kind
words of sympathy and emotional support in my loss of Sneezy.  I know I
couldn't have made it as far as I have without all of you.  Sneezy's
passing has been very difficult for me.  She was my first ferret as I
said before.  Plus it came just so totally unexpectedly.  I think part
of the hurt was the fact I didn't get to say goodbye to her.  However,
Saturday morning as I was walking on the beach after a most glorious
sunrise, I said a prayer of thanks for the years I did have her in my
life and for the joy of being introduced to ferrets because of her.  And
I also added thanks for the people on this list that were there for me
when I needed them and for their support.  I felt a feeling of great
peace after that.  It still hurts that she is gone and will for some
time.  Without her, I would never have known how truly great it is to be
owned by ferrets and have them hold my heart.  So to all, thank you so
very much from the bottom of my heart.

For the love of ferrets and the human hearts they hold,
Barbara
Pepper and Bubbles
From the Bridge Sneezy, Rascal, Rosey, and Nosey