From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 22:13:58 -0400
Dear Susan,

Today I was out playing with a business of new baby kits. They were
getting ready to go and get their wings and then off to the flight
fields where they would learn how to use them. My brother, Obi, is one
of the many teachers who lovingly shows these cute little things how
to fly and I have to tell you, it's great entertainment!

At any rate, as we were heading off to get those wings, Hobbes came
running up to me, all winded and huffing and puffing and holding out a
scroll. "You may want to include this one with the rest of these baby
fuzzit's!" he announced.

I stopped to read the scroll and discovered that it was your Timmy on
his way and he was already for his wings. I had two dozen kits with me
and all of them were clamoring all over me to see who it was that was
arriving, and then asking me if they could come along. I guess it has
gotten around The Bridge, that I had taken other kits to the Bridge
and they were not about to take no for an answer, and let's be serious
here, who could say no to any of those adorable little faces?

I for one could not, so, we made a detour and went looking for a few
familiar faces to join us on our walk. My first stop was The Comfy
Spot. I knew, just KNEW that Hershel would be found there. He and my
brother Simon had become fast friends, and they had been spending a lot
of time just being lazy and snacking on ferretone and craisins.... and
of course there they both were, sleeping inside of this huge purple,
velvet couch! Hershel said he already knew that Timmy was on his way,
but was waiting for Peebles and Frye to show up before they head out.

As we were busy chatting and I was catching up with Simon, we could
hear the giggling of Peebles and the next thing we knew she and Frye
were war dancing up and down on the couch and telling us it was time
to go, but I could tear myself away from all of the dooking going on,
because not only were they war dancing, but those two dozen kits, Simon
and Hershel were war dancing as well and I just *had* to join in!!!!

After we got through dancing and laughing we set off for the Bridge. I
had this tune playing around in my head from "Mary Poppins", I just
added Timmy's name in and began singing....

Ain't it a glorious day?
Right as a mornin' in May
I feel like I could fly
'Ave you ever seen
The grass so green?
Or a bluer sky?

Oh, it's a jolly holiday
With Timmy
Timmy makes your 'eart so light
When the day is gray
And ordinary
Timmy makes the sun shine bright!

Oh 'appiness is bloomin'
All around 'er
The daffoldils are smilin'
At the dove
When Timmy 'olds your 'and
You feel so grand
Your 'eart starts beatin'
Like a big brass band
Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Mary
No wonder that it's Timmy that we love!

Now then what'd be nice
We'll start with raspberry ice
And then some cakes and tea
Order what you will
There'll be no bill
It's complimentary

Oh, it's a jolly holiday
With you, Timmy
Gentlemen like you are few
Though your just a diamond
In the rough, Timmy
Underneath your blood is blue!

You'd never think of pressing
Your advantage
For bearance is the hallmark
Of your creed
A lady needn't fear
When you are near
Your sweet gentility is crystal clear!
Oh, it's a jolly holiday with you, Timmy
A jolly, jolly holiday with you!

I am hoping this sums him up, because from what I read, he seemed to
be a ray of sunshine in your life and I know he will be all that and
more after he gets comfortable here.

We reached the Bridge in good time, we usually do when we sing or we
tell stories about our earthly lives. I know that as we come to the
Bridge we take a journey as well. It is one that contains all of the
memories of our lives. We see all of the love we were given and the
love we gave. We remember all of the cuddling and the treats and every
kind thing that was ever done for us by those who cared and loved us
unconditionally.

The Bridge itself was awe inspiring. There were cherry trees
everywhere, and they were in full bloom. Imagine all of those pink
petals, and then a breeze stirred them ever so gently and petals began
to fall and dance all about us. The sun began to glow brightly and sent
a small ray right at the foot of the Bridge and within that glow was
saw Timmy.

He tentatively walked across the Bridge and then ran as he relized he
was no longer bound in his earthly form and had been healed completely
of all his ailments. Peebles and the other, along with ALL of those
kits jumped all over Timmy and made him feel most welcome.

You would have been so proud of him mom, he was so full of life and his
eyes were clear and he was dooking with such joy, well it made ME proud
of him. After being greeted we went right away to get those wings you
told him about. He looks really good in them too, they are that shade
of blue you see in a peacocks feathers and just as shiny and radiant
as anyone could dream of.

When I saw him running off with those kits to the Flying Fields, he
yelled over his shoulder, tell my mom I love her and thank you for
being with me when I left. Your love helped make my life a most
wonderful thing, and it will continue to do so forever.

He can hardly wait for you to see those beautiful wings of his!

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah