From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:53:54 EST
I guess I'll throw in my $0.02 worth...

My name is Marc Wilson and I'm owned by the New Tres Amigos (Rocky, Sam
and Chloe).  I've been on the FML since late 1995 and for the life of me I
can't remember how I found out about it.  At that time I was owned by the
original Tres Amigos (Bandit, Slinky and Rascal).

I'm also owned by Rosie, my 1 year old female Lhasa Apso (aka Official
Ferret Chaser - by her choice - or Official Ferret Chew Toy - by the
ferrets choice).  All three of the ferrets are rescues (Chloe from a
family that didn't want her anymore and Rocky and Sam from a college-bound
coworker from the pet store at which I work part-time).  Rosie is a rescue
as well (dropped off for boarding at our store and abandoned - nice people,
huh!).

I am single and live in Ashburn, VA (near Route 28/Route 7 intersection -
Dulles Airport area for those in the neighborhood).  Hope to hear about
more FML members in the area.  A wave to the Killians to the west!

Dooks!

Marc Wilson and the New Tres Amigos (Rocky, Sam and Chloe)
Rocky:  "Squeek that dog toy again and I'll have to take it away from you!"
Sam:   <<YAWN!>>  "Wake me up in 15 minutes and I'll play with you Rosie."
Chloe:  "EEEEEEEEEKKKK ... Its that hound from HELL!!!!"  <<Races away>>
Rosie:  "Come back my tasty chew toy.  I know you're under that couch
         somewhere!"