Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:56:42 EDT
Dear FML'ers:

I have a problem that is related to my web site and I am asking for your
help.  My webmaster Scott created a "ferret powered" button for the site
in honor of Rowdy, one of his little ones that had passed.  It has been
brought to my attention that this button has been stolen from our site
and is being distributed freely on the 'Net without permission.  It is
wrong for anyone to remove anything from another web site without the
permission of the creator and justifiably both myself and Scott are
upset!  We do have copyright information on our site -

http://www.ferrethaven.org/copyright_legals.htm

If you notice any sites that have this button on it, could you please
forward that information to myself at [log in to unmask] or the
webmaster at [log in to unmask]  It is distressing to see
someone else's hard work not only stolen, but the credit that should be
given for their work unacknowledged.

There is only one site that has permission - the GCFA.

Thank you so much for your help!

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
www.ferrethaven.org