From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:59:01 -0800
I love the stories and had to share one!  One of our albinos, U.V. has
one heck of a rubber habit....shoes, toys, rubber bands if he comes
across one, you name it, he's taking it.  When our daughter was a baby
he would sneak over and steal her pacifier every chance he got and stash
it in the bottom dresser drawer in our bedroom.  One day I caught him in
mid-snatch and the chase was on!  I chased him through the house and down
the hallway to the bedroom, shouting obscenities and we went along,lol.
He shot into the bedroom and under the dresser.  I yanked open the drawer
only to see the pacifier snugly resting against the tummy of a sleeping
Hannibal, another one of our boys who never has had any interest
whatsoever in pacifiers!  I opened the next drawer up to find U.V., my
little white offendee peeking up at me with the "I didn't do it mom, you
saw Hannibal had it!  Look!  My paws are empty!" expression on his little
face.  I rolled with laughter for days over that one...one ferret trying
to frame another as the pacifier thief!  It was priceless.  If I hadn't
been there to see it for myself, I'd have never believed it.  Now I don't
put anything past U.V., he's my little logistical troublemaker....a very
creative one! :-)

Yvonne