From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:24:27 -0400
eagad!  I was e-mailing with a person who knew an artist that was
considering doing some ferret statues.  Could you please e-mail me?  I've
lost your address (as well as my mind).  And just to throw this out...if
anyone out there knows of any ferret statues that might serve as appropriate
cake toppers, drop me a line.

Thanks to the article in Modern Ferret by Sukie I've been trying to teach
Fidget some words.  He now definatley knows the word treat.  At first I
thought he just knew the box that his treats are in (and usually I would
give him a treat in the tv room), but then I started saying "treat" when I
was in a different room eating a banana and he still came barrelling toward
me (yes, I gave him some)!  So now I guess I"m on to the next word.
Although I do suspect he knows "moma" already.

cheers
chris and Fidget in WV