From:
Bonnie Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:48:43 -0400
So, does anyone know why there is no Pfizer amoxi drops out there? I
have 11 of my shelter kids taking it right now for an upper respitory
infection and my vet is telling me that I have his last bottle and that
he has not been able to order any for the last six months. In the past,
I have used a generic but more of it ended up on me than in the little
fuzbutt's mouth. I have gone on several vet meds web sites and it
appears that this product is on back order. Any feedback, anyone?

Thanks so much, as always...
Bonnie in VT at Nikki's House Ferret Rescue