From:
Matthew Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:32:30 -0700
Hello all you ferreters,
Being the sucker I am I volunteered to put together the rabies FAQ.  This is
last call for any information that you have on rabies.  If you have some
pertinent data or information send it along to me ASAP along with the source
if at all possible.  If you don't have a source get me you best bet as it
will be difficult to verify info with no idea of where it care from!  I do
this so that maybe some day the info I helped to put together could save a
fuzzy's life somewhere in the world.  So lets get going on this so no other
needless death need to occur!  BTW, if you sent the info to Pam Greene at
one time, no need to send it again since she has sent me all that she has on
rabies!  Thanks again!
--
Matthew and ferret fuzzies, Peanut and Bijoux