From:
Kate Coppola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:16:03 -0700
Most of the time when a pet store tells you good things about MF ferrets
the reason is because they sell Mf ferrets and want you to buy them.  In
my life I have never heard a vet do so.  The reason is because MF ferrets
are very inbred meaning the risk for many diseases runs higher in them.
Many times MF ferrets die at younger ages because of that.  And about the
whole selling them for reaserch thing, many people don't seem to quite
understand that.  When it's companies that make pet products and treat the
animals humanley this is not quite as bad.  Lots of times they are sold to
other companies who test for other reasons.  Some cosmetic companies still
test on animals, medical companies, and other things along those lines.
Summed up, Mf doesn't care who the ferrets are going to or why they are
going there, they just want a profit.  As you can tell, I am probably the
most anti-MF person that you are ever going to meet.  I buy and suggest
Path Valley Farms.  There ferret food is also great.  You can go to
www.pathvalley farm.com for more information on this great breeder.

Merry Be!!!!

Dooks, Slinks, and Wardances

No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a rather
large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.  Misato wants you
to join the UN

P.S.- MF sells ferrets for fur.  Enough Said.

Merry Be!!!