Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:02:08 -0800
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary is proud to announce the receipt of
a generous grant from the PETCO Foundation's We Are Family Too fund to
help us continue our Emergency Help program. This program assists pet
owners in crisis such as job loss, foreclosure, illness, etc. to keep
their pets instead of surrendering them. Last year we helped hundreds
of pets stay with their families. In our program Critter Camp can
provide food, caging, supplies, limited assitance with vet bills, etc.
to those in need. We look forward to keeping more pet owners united
with their beloved companions thanks to the PETCO Foundation.

See our Emergency help page for more information and the form to
complete for assistance:
http://www.crittercamp.org/EmergencyHelp.html

Stop by the PETCO Founbdation's Facebook page, "like" it and leave a
comment thanking them for this wonderful grant:
www.facebook.com/petcofoundation

It's Holiday Time!!
Our Stocking is up for the critters!! See it here:
http://www.crittercamp.org/HappyHoliday.html

And Critter Camp is participating in the Ferret Giving Tree ( ours are
on #13) http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/

and in Bunspace's Bags for Buns gift bags for shelter bunnies :
http://www.bunspace.com/fundraiser/bagsfundraiser2010

Hey take a sec & see Critter Camp's Bunny Haven now on the House Rabbit
Society site: http://www.rabbit.org/rescue/shelters.html

Always lots of fun cool adorable stuff going on with the hundreds of
rescued critters here at Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary!!! Sign
up for our FREE email newsletter so you don't miss a thing!
http://www.crittercamp.org

Take care!
Beth