From:
ScarlettG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:04:56 EDT
Hi all,

We are proud to announce the first meeting of the Heart of Ohio Ferret
Association.  We will be meeting on Sunday, April 19 at 2:00.  Meeting will
be at my home in the heart of Columbus - German Village.

E-mail me at [log in to unmask] for a phone # and/or directions.  If address
and phone number are OK to post, address is 553 S. Fifth St., Columbus, OH.
Phone Number is 614/224-7469.

Agenda will be setting up committees and getting the planning going for a
Fun Frolic Ferret Day.  We ask that no fuzzies attend this meeting - we
wouldn't get any work done with all the ohing and ahing over the fuzz butts.

Thanks, Scarlett Gray, Scarlett's Happy Dookers & Bunny Kaldor, The
Hobbitry, founding members of Heart of Ohio Ferret Association