From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 07:53:20 -0500
Happy New Year to all of you.

The other day Randy Belair from F.A.S.T posted, requesting help in
building an addition onto the house/shelter.  We're here in Indiana, and
I know there have to be others out there with construction abilities.
I've got an idea, thought I'd throw this out.  What if a group could get
together and travel up to help her get this addition built?  Everybody
could split the cost of gas, etc.  It's just a thought I'd toss out
there, as my husband can do drywall, plumbing, electrical, construction,
etc.  If all could make this a group effort, that'd be wonderful.  Randy
has done so much for the ferrets, and for beginning the International
Ferret Symposiums that can't we all help her out?

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"