From:
Mildred Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:01:31 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I know that I don't post very often, but I have a question about the blue
line in my new ferret's ear.  I had a lady call me about taking her two
ferrets that she no longer has time to take proper care of them.

Both according to the paper work that she brought with her are supposed to
be MF.  The boy (a beautiful guy) has no ear markings, but the girl has a
line that looks like it was drawn with a fine blue ink pen.  It follows a
ridge in her ear for about 3/8s of an inch.

I would like to know if anyone knows what breeder uses that mark.  It
doesn't really matter, as both of these fuzzies are special already.

And I want to add a special thank you to both BIG and Sandee.  Both do
wonderful jobs, and help making being a ferret parent easier.

Millie and her Moore the merrier crew