Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:51:29 -0500
Hi to everyone and hugs to all the fuzzies.  I would like to say that I
tried the air purifiers that had filters and it just became too costly.  If
you have many ferrets and or a shelter with many , many ferrets, it takes
allot to make these things work properly.  You have to change the filters
at least once a month instead of 3 months which is recommended.  The
filters are not inexpensive when you count it 12 times.  I bought an Alpine
air purifier/ionizer and I wouldn't have anything else.  You simply wash
the filters and it has a 3 year warranty.  I liked it so much that I have
began to sell them (haven't sold any yet) & to all ferret shelters who are
interested, I will only charge a little over my cost.  I feel that they are
that good, I don't even want to make a bundle of money off of them, I would
rather see them in the ferret homes/shelters.  If you are interested please
contact me.

I have also added a few new items to my ebay auctions, I plan to add more
over the weekend, take a look.

sue
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]