Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:05:38 -0400
This weeks Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction ends Friday @ 6:00 pm est and
there are many great items to win!! and remember 10 % of sales will be
Donated to ferret shelter : This week Asti's Ferret haven in Fla.

who we are?
Specialty Groups so far:

Ferret bedding- Little Feet Ferret Bedding

Clay Ferret Figurines- Tootsie Mead

Stained Glass- Brooke Lusky

crocheted ferret toys- Kristin Fischer- ittybittyhd.com ferret and cat
toys

Famous Duk soup & Wonderful weasel Laundry soap- South Shore Ferret
Care -

Ferrets with Soul(e) -Books, greeting cards, playing cards, tote bags,
umbrellas, notebooks, blankets, watches & handbags

Crinkle Tunnels by Staci, which includes full tunnels, 1/2 tunnels and
huge sleep s

why?
This page is developed for chosen Artists to Auction their wares every
week starting Sunday - Friday where auction ends- payments due to
Artists with in 24 hours and we will select one shelter every week
where 10 % of our profits will go to a chosen Ferret shelter for that
week. Starting April 15, 2012.

This group of selected artists have come together to offer their
Creations to the public in an Auction style manner to give everyone a
chance to have their own articles of desire and help Ferret Shelters.
Each week starting Sunday evening 6:00 PM , new items will be added
and the Auction will run thru Friday evening 6:00 Pm est. Artists may
opt to add a "Buy It Now" Feature to their Auctions.

Items will need to be paid within 24 hours of win and before the new
auction starts. This Auction House will benefit the Various Artists is
their own quest and help a Ferret Shelter every week with Donations.
(If payment is not received within 24 hours - the Artist has option to
sell to next highest bidder or repost following week.)

check it out and we welcome Staci Sharp this Sunday with her famous
Crinkle Tunnels!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/403061736378893/