From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:07:45 EDT
Well, If I don't feel stupid.......

Yesterday I plugged in a small heater to help dry up a large spill and
forgot it.  One of the cats (my guess) pushed it to close to the bedding
shelf and we lost most of it.  Either to bad smoke or burnt.  So if you
might have a spare hammock or sleeper and can help we sure would
appreciate it.

All the ferrets are in the house so they were never in danger Thank
God!!!!!

Send to:
Ferrets & More Rescue
c/o Tracy March
PO box 3143
Deer Park, WA. 99006

Tracy March
Ferrets & More Rescue Of Spokane
1-509-262-9556
Deer Park, WA.
"A Place to hang their hammock till a forever home can be found"