Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:58:19 EDT
Thank you to everyone who has sent me personal email on this subject.
Please, expect a personal response shortly:)

Well, anyway...most all of you were absolutely right...my two new babies
were declawed:(  I finally got a response back from the former owners.
It so unfortunate, they did not know any better.

When I picked them up, the former owners gave me all of their bedding
cages, etc.  They have spent a lot of money on those poor guys.  The sad
thing is that when it came to actually taking care of them...they probably
did not do the best job.  Included with all their stuff, were some books on
ferret care.  These stupid books were full of all kinds of misinformation!

I can tell that these poor guys were confined to just their travel cage
for quite a while:(

My next problem is that one of them is seriously overweight!  If any
of you could send me suggestions on how to put him on a diet, I would
appreciate it!

Thanks again to everyone,
Catherine