From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:33:26 -0700
Oh wowsie, has I been busy wit Kit n Kaboodle.  I forgets to do my
messenger jobs.  On wit my wings and bent halo and offs I wents to check
wit de Boss's big book for de Dog Bridge.  We has de name and de dog's
name, but dere must've been a million Jack Dogs who passed that week.
What was we to do.

Den I remember dere was a very nice Dog who came across de Bridge awhile
back--he mustve gots mixed up as he meandered across de Ferret part of de
bridge.  At dat time I was one of de greeters--well Jack decided he would
rather stay wit de ferrets-hey de Boss will let dem stay where dey are
happy and useful.  I check tru de ferret bridge book for Jack and dere
was his picture.  Now why didnt I tink of dat.  Jack has a big wagon dat
he pulls little kits around on--dey just love Jack and he doesnt mind 40
kits bouncing on him and grooming him--what a nice dog.  He also serves
as a big pillow for worn out kits--of course he lives wit us at Kit n
Kaboodle.  I should have known dat was Jack--we call him Horsey.  I hopes
his hooman parents dont minds him being over here but we loves him so
much and he is so happy wit us and doesnt miss de dogs one bit.