From:
Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 03:19:11 -0800
Hello,

The other day I was up stairs cleaning and my husband yelled come
quickly,( he was down stairs) I thought one of the ferrets might be
seizuring, so I ran as fast as I could like a good ferret Mommy,

Stanley was at the bottom of the stairs and he had a little pumkin
bucket(with a black handle) in his mouth as was carrying it all the way
up to the top of the stairs, he loves to hide things, he must of know
it was getting close to Halloween and is hiding it so he will get some
treats put in it soon !!

Mom and Stanley.
Happy halloween to you and all you Little ones!!

Kerry & Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)
http:www.homestead.com/weaselpals.html
(Ferret Hammocks for Sale)