From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:35:09 EST
Ferrets Anonymous a statewide ferret organization is California is having
its 11th Annual Round-Up on March 27th in Pasadena California.
Unfortunately there will be no ferrets.  But there will be a pot luck
lunch, vendors with lots of ferret stuff, a great raffle, and a silent
auction.  Our guest speaker this year is the one and only Bob Church!  We
are so excited to have Bob join us this year, and appreciate that he will
stop and spend some time with us.  The Round-Up will be March 27th at the
Pasadena Humane Society at 361 S.Raymond, Pasadena, CA.  626-792-7151.
The doors open at 10:30 am.  For more information go to our website at
www.ferretsanonymous.com or email me.  Everyone is welcome.  Come join in
on the fun.  If your interested in being a vendor, please contact me.

Robin