Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 15:02:45 EDT
  TO:  The Ferret Liberation Organization (FLO)

Special Secret Agent Dori signing in.

Salute! (I can see you through the monitor)

On March 16th my MOM (Morale of Mope) had me reassigned to the outpost
known in code language as Heaven. I have been having a great time here
with my former recruits at the Ferretvite canteen. Since last summer, I
was in containment camp care for insulinoma, and briefly stricken with
something called 'tooth abscess.' Thankfully Non-Doc-At-Large Pammy
gave orders to see Dr. Powers to successfully resolve that issue.

Right now, MOM is not thrilled with the Higher Power, and I suspect
neither is my bunk mate, Corporal Chubhawah. Private Ryder is clueless,
but we suspect he wants to go AWOL again. (His former outpost lost him
and MOM had to seize the infidel.)

Our Raleigh, NC Headquarters is holding down the fort. No recruits are
needed at this time. If there is an AWOL needing a new command post,
please check with your local or state FLO headquarters.

Signing Out! (I can see you through the monitor)

Special Secret Agent Dori

Shari