From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:09:03 -0600
BIG wondered:
>[Moderator;s note: It's fine with me but I hope the tickets are just
>anonymous numbers so I can pick a number without knowing who it
>"belongs" to. If they are not anonymous I will work out another
>system to be sure it remains impartial.

Just do what I did, turn your digging ferret loose in a box full of
tickets. The ticket that flies the farthest wins. Worked for me. My
ferrets are very helpful.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Rainbow Crew; Chelsea, Valentine, Jasmine, Tasha, Boris, Taz, Sugar
and Honey

[They'd probalby eat the winning number then I'd have to dig through
their poop to figure it out!  BIG]