From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:21:48 -0500
Please contact Jerine directly at [log in to unmask] if you are interested
in this pair (BIG, she gave me permission to post this to ferret lists).
In another e-mail she mentions a Nov. 30 deadline.  Thanks for any help.
-Pam S.

"I am hoping you might know of a good home or a resource for me to access.
My daughter has moved to NJ for a new job, and was hoping to take her
ferrets when she was settled.  After apartment/house hunting for 4 months,
she has had to resign herself to the fact that no one will rent to her with
2 ferrets.  We need to find them a loving home.  Troubleis a 2.5 year-old
female and Double is older, but we don't know his age as he was rescued.
They are very people-friendly, and even "kiss".  Both have had all their
shots and are spayed/neutered and descented and come with a 3-story as well
as a 2-story cage complete with all sorts of toys and beds.  I am in Beech
Mountain, but moving to Raleigh and would transport them to anyone in NC
who would be able to take them and care for them.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Jerine - [log in to unmask] "