From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:44:27 EST
This is for Peter who was wondering where the love is.That's simple to
answer,it's right in front of you,look down a little.See those trusting
eyes looking back,that's where it is.It's been there all along.They'll show
it more the longer you have them and the more time you spend with them.Try
a few blanket rides or just lay on the floor at their level,of course a few
treats never hurt.So the next time you're wondering where the love is,wait
for the cold nose on your ankle or in your ear,and you've found it.

For the lady that wants to resist ferret math,GOOD LUCK.You'll be doing
better than me.It is true that you can't save the world.I know,I tried.You
run out of funds.You run out of resources,and most important,you run out of
heart.At least ferrets aren't as bad as cats,yet.If you can afford it,buy
the ferret and give it to a shelter to find a home,or perhaps a few friends
could go in together to buy it.The more you have,the cheaper it is for
everyone.You could also try making the pet store live up to its
responsibilities.You can always call the better business bureau and
register a complaint.Won't do much for the ferret,but might make you feel
better.

Sandy,Jasmine,Taz,Honey and Sugar Bear
Valentine and Chelsea at the bridge