Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:38:21 -0800
Many, many thanks to Judith for suggesting the pest control device.  She
has so kindly answered all of my email regarding my concerns about using
it with the fuzzys in the house.  I watched the kids the minute I plugged
it in and they didn't even bat an eye.  I did however see many mice
heading for the back door,their suitcases overflowing with pretzel crumbs
and instant oatmeal.

This suggestion really saved me.They were eating more than I was!  THANK
YOU!

Kim and da fuzzbutts at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.

[Moderator's note: Don't get TOO excited -- in a few days they'll come
back with earplugs.  And empty suitcases ready for a refill.  BIG]