From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 23:49:07 -0600
Hi everyone!

We just saw the Super Pet Ferret Kingdom cage at a local pet store and just
*have* to get one.  It looks like so much fun for a fuzzy, with the levels
and ferret tubes.  And, it's got legs to keep it up off the floor, a deep
bottom pan, and plastic coated wire.  Certainly a good investment for a
lifetime cage!

However, we were wondering if there is a place to mail order this beauty for
less than $250!  I've seen how much this store marks up fish supplies (which
is why I order from That Fish Place and save usually 50% or more), so
hopefully someone can point me to a mail order house that carries SuperPet
products.

Another cool thing we saw was the SuperPet hi-corner litter pan.  (We just
happened to be in the market for a new one anyway.) It's triangular, about 6
inches tall and tapers down to two inches at the corners and is about ten
inches long.  It even has cage hooks!  Uses less litter, but they only go in
the corner anyway.  Paid $7.50, but it looks like it's worth every penny!

FYI, it's Super Pet Item #62143.  If chewing is a concern, a steel epoxy
coated model #62142 is available.

Thanks for any pointers!