From:
Kym Isear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 08:21:49 -0400
Hi, I had to respond to this.  My two LOVE the sofa, it is their favorite
place to play and when their done they sleep there (so I know where to find
them).  On the whole, besides getting hair under the cushions they don't
hurt anything and it's handy knowing where they are when things are quiet.
Do your guys dig or do other destruction behind the cushions?  I have a
couch that the back pillows flip up and over the back of the couch, and
cushions that are removable.  My guys go behind the bottom cushions and
under the back pillows but not completely under the cushions.  I would be
worried someone would sit on them then and then I wouldn't allow them to
play there.  The one precaution I do take is if someone of some weight sits
on the couch with them playing then they can get inside the couch and that I
don't permit.  The back of the couch and the bottom separates letting them
get inside.  When the weight is lifted they could get stuck inside or even,
forbide it, could get caught between!

That is the only time I don't let them on the couch and take their
attentions away from the couches and play with them in another area of my
apartment.  Otherwise, they are fine on and behind the couches.  It depends
on your situation though.

Kym and her crew