From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:31:18 -0400
Ferret Mom Cindy and Ferret Dad Tom are busy getting things together to
do the Buckeye Bash on August 23 in Columbus OH. This will be our very
first show with our Ferret Tower of Fun. We are really looking forward
to it.

For the month of August - we are able to accept Payments with the
credit cards, Visa, Master Card and Discover - as we have decided to
rent a machine for the month of August in order to have it for the
Buckeye Bash. Hopefully this will be a convenience offered that will
prove to be a wise choice.

For those of you that plan on attending the Buckeye Bash and would want
to pre-order a tower from us, so that we can bring it with us to the
show and avoid the shipping cost - please email us at [log in to unmask]

We would also like to take the time to thank everyone for taking time
out of their busy schedules to post about the Ferret Tower of Fun on
the FML. It is so nice to hear that the Tower has been a success in
your household or shelter.

We look forward to meeting some of you in person at the Buckeye Bash.

Cindy