From:
Angela L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 07:31:26 -0700
As of Today i spoke with julie an have the information an go ahead to
update Their official site with all the stuff on my non official site.
I WILL have mine up still due to i have a forum an such im not sure if
thats capable atm on the other one til i look. If you all have any
information thats NOT in the digest today or such PLEASE send em a pvt
email an ill post it all up. Im waiting to hear (by monday) on the
radio shows in washington state, an hoping to soon know when/if they
have already going to start shipping these lil guys to everyone. I
know its a long process an all but you know inquiring minds

  *  *
Angela <3's Austin
Forever & Always
I Will follow you into the dark.