From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:51:20 +0000
>Switch: "No, you have NOT achieved enlightenment, you cut-rate mink,
>you have a BRAIN INJURY.  I never should have let you handle the ether.
>I think that you inhaled some!"

Thank you!!!  from tears of grief last sunday to tears of laughter this
sunday..  The adventures of Switch the Kit, Hurricane Lily, (and of not
fogetting Sabrina the Bat Biter) have always brought a welcome lightening
of the tone here,especially when things get a little "passionate"..... I
hope that maybe one day we will see a collection of the adventures put
together, I know I look forward to reading thier further adventures from
time to time.

I Never did get any feedback (one way or the other) on the advisability
of giving a ferret sub q's via the abdomen, and despite the fact that my
weezils will not be going back to that practice, I would still like to
know if he did get it wrong, as he really needs to be told if he did, or
rather his boss does so she can correct the problem, of course maybe the
imfo I was given wasnt correct and that the abdominal route is ok, then I
will at least have one aspect settled in my mind, as right now, I still
blame "me" for the fact that Da Warweezil no longer dances around this
place.  so..  anyone have any input on this?

Our Thoughts to those with sick or departed heart thieves

Cris Page (& Unkie Lee)
Skweek (Spookydook) & Rhoobarb biteyweezil) (in mourning)
Remembering
Custard (Cussie(angel)weezil) sister of Rhoobarb.
Bubbles(Da Warweezil)First Ferret par excellence, Leader of the
Furkidz.
                 mailto:[log in to unmask]