From:
kathryn terhune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:11:07 -0700
I apologize for the redundancy here - I know a lot has been posted in the
past about this, but to be frank, I don't get to even read much on here due
to the high volume of posts and my very limited time.  Anyway, Jester (the
kitty molester) is my first ferret.  I got him in mid-Feb.  and he is now 8
months old.  He is from the local shelter - don't know where he originates
from.  My question is regarding food.  I've been feeding him Sci.  Diet
kitten as was recommended at the shelter.  Now I'm hearing that Totally
Ferret is a better diet.  However, I can't even find it at any local pet
store/supply (I live in Eugene, Oregon).  I'd like some feedback from the
group.  What type is best?  Should I mix a ferret food with the kitten
food?  And if the recommended food isn't available in my area, what do I
need to look for in a food?  so far Jester is doing fine, but I think I
might detect just a very slight weight loss??

Thanks for your assistance.

(the other) Kat