From:
Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 00:44:17 -0700
>From:    Christina <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Poor starving vet student willing to scoop poop in exchange for couch
>space in the Elmwood Park (Chicago) area for the month of Janurary 2007
>(or somewhere close enough I could take a bus to there).  At that point
>I will be a senior veterinary student (at University of California at
>Davis) with an externship at Midwest Bird and Exotic animal hospital.
>Being that I am on a tight budget I was hoping to find someone (or a
>few people) during that time to stay with ...

For what its worth, I have known Christina and her father for quite a
few years.  And can attest what a great lady she is.  She would make a
terrific house guest.  I roomed with her at the Vegas Symposium.  I would
trust her in my home and with my animals.  If anyone can see clear to
give her a hand, you won't be sorry.

Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Buddy, Sugar Bear and Wally