From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 11:47:52 EDT
Hello everyone,

We'd like to proudly announce a new Ferret Print Raffle to support the PA
Ferret Rescue Association of Westmoreland County.  This print is no longer
available to the general public.  We have obtained an artist proof of this
beautiful painting that will be professionally matted and framed and
raffled off to support the ferrets here at the PFRA of Westmoreland County.

For information regarding this raffle and on how to purchase tickets for
it, please visit the PFRA Web Site at: http://www.ferretrescue.com  and
click on the Print Raffle Icon on the bottom right hand side of the main
PFRA Web Site Page.

Details:

This beautiful color print is no longer available in stores. Now is your
opportunity to win a custom framed, artist's proof edition!

*   Artist: Elaine Verstraete
*   Print Number: Artist's Proof, labeled AP!
*   Size: 36.5" wide x 17" tall (framed); 28" wide x 8" tall (unframed)
*   Frame/Matte: custom oak frame with beige matte

To Enter:

*   Tickets: 1/$3.00 or 2/$5.00 or 5/$10.00

*   Drawing: August 26th, 2000 at the Ferret Extravaganza 2000 in Columbus,
OH You do not need to be present to win. We will ship the framed print.

*   Mail Order:

Use our PDF Form, our MS Word form, or simply send a check or money order
to:

Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
3011 Pine Grove Rd.
Industry, PA 15052

Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number,
email address, and a self-addressed stamped envelope.

*   Order Online:

Please include all of the following information so we may process your
ticket request quickly and easily.  Thank you.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Telephone:
Email:
Number of Tickets:

To complete the online ordering process via the website, please send your
payment via PayPal to:  [log in to unmask]
Online ticket orders will only be honored and sent after payment is
received.  Thank you.

The print will be on display at the following ferret shows this year,
before the winner is announced at the Ferret Extravaganza 2000 in
Columbus, Ohio:

1)  The AFA Super Ferret Expo Show in Timonium, MD

2) The North Carolina Show sanctioned by the AFA

3) The Warm Fuzzy All Specialty Shelter Benefit in Leesport, PA

4) The Ferret Extravaganze 2000 in Columbus, OH

We hope everyone will take a moment to look at this wonderful print on the
PFRA web site (at: www.ferretrescue.com)  and to take time to help out the
ferrets here at the shelter by purchasing a chance to win it.  We wish
everyone the best of luck and thank you all in advance for you continued
support of shelters everywhere.  Remember it's the ferrets who ultimately
end up winning!!  Thanks for your time.

Chris and Tara Palaski
Directors, PFRA Westmoreland County
P.O. Box 724