From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:55:45 -0700
This coming Tuesday, April 2, ferrets across the nation will be dancin
and dookin and begging for extra treats as they celebrate National
Ferret Day! There will be kibble-tossing contests, extra potty-box
misses, swinging from the hammys and more as our furry friends take
the opportunity to be extra-spoiled on their special day! (Of course,
we ALL know that EVERY day is ferret day, but let's not rain on their
parade...)

To kick off the day, we will be starting a brand new silent auction
to help with the vet expenses for the sanctuary and hospice ferrets
at.....(drumroll, please).....Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary!!!
YAAAAYY!!! Twelve little ferrets are SO excited about this auction
because, not only is there some really cool ferret stuff up for grabs,
but they know the money raised will help them continue to receive the
medical care they need. And mommy will be happy. And when mommy is
happy......EVERYBODY is happy!

So, stay tuned for the details! You will not want to miss this one!

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Operator
Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary
www.friskybiznusferrets.com