Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:40:34 -0400
Good day all --

Travis mentioned the plight of the prairie digs at the symposium
recently. This was passed on to me from WWF. Please take a moment
and see if you can help.

Help prevent the poisoning of prairie dogs on public land in Nebraska
and South Dakota.

Without extensive, healthy prairie dog towns, we won't be able to
protect and restore the Northern Great Plains grasslands, an ecosystem
that World Wildlife Fund has identified as one of the highest
priorities for conservation worldwide and one of the places that must
be saved in the next 50 years.

ACT NOW to protect prairie dogs and one of the most important
ecosystems on Earth:

<http://wwf.worldwildlife.org/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=155>

Please ask your friends to take this action also. You can send them a
free e-card about this issue at
http://wwf.worldwildlife.org/site/Ecard?ecard_id=1321

Thanks!

Ailigh
Animalia
Pet Behavior, Training and education outreach
http://www.animalia.us