From:
Ted &Tanya Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 08:55:35 +0000
Hi,

I haven't written in here for ages and ages although I've subscribed for
several years.  Most of you probably don't know/remember us, so I'll give
you a little update.  We acquired our ferrets whilst we were living in
Canada.  Then work moved us to Norway and the fuzzies faced a 4 month
quarantine, so instead of putting them through that I took them to my
parents in South Africa, where they've been blissfully happy for the past
three years, awaiting our reunion...one day.  Well, that day may dawn soon.
We may end up in Houston next.  One of my considerations is of course
whether I can finally have my ferrets back.  So, are ferrets legal in
Houston???  And, does anyone know what quarantine regulations are for
bringing pets into the States?  (I would also be bringing a couple of cats)

Thanks,
Tanya
Tanya Bartlett