From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:35:42 -0500
for everyone who signed up for the boston ferret meetup saturday at 1pm,
ignore the site when it says it was cancelled!  as the host, i'll still
be at the diesel, 257 elm street in davis sq (red line T) starting at
1pm.  please email me at [log in to unmask] if you're still
interested in stopping by.  i'll probably stay for about 2 hours, and
if no one comes by before 3pm, i'll head home.

i'm mad at the meetup site.  it cancelled the event because fewer than 5
people rsvp'd.  in my mind, 4 ppl still a meetup makes!  and you can even
show up if you didn't sign up on http://ferret.meetup.com.

i'll be the short, loud puerto rican chick with the cute white boyfriend.
i'll probably have my laptop or something to play with, and i'll try to
have nametags...

see you tomorrow!

andrea