From:
Dave Prior <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:38:23 -0400
What's being used to keep fleas off ferrets?  Our kids like to take
the fererts for walks outdoors and occasionally the ferrets bring in
crawling, itchy, friends.  Last year we used a prescription product from
our local vet.  The stuff was pretty expensive.  Does anyone out there
have any ideas that have worked for you?  We take our pair to the vet
next week for their annual physical and shots.  I will ask him the same
question, but would appreciate some ideas to save a couple of $$$$$$$$
Oh, they'll still get their shots.

Thanks
Ferretdad