From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:29:35 +0000
ALL I DID WAS ASK WHY THERE WAS AN ENTRY FEE TO THE CONTEST!  And
suddenly I'M accused of attacking some group and person (Judy) that I
don't even know?

For those that aren't paying attention:

1) I posted asking why the $5 fee to enter

2) Some cowardly person posted as "anonymous" and verbally lambasted me
   for questioning the contest

3) Judy quite nicely explained the fee and how much money has been raised
   and so forth

4) I'm suddenly the one attacking the SOS and Judy when all I did was ask
   about the freaking fee????

Let's read before attacking, people.  And get the facts before posting
nasty comments about people you don't even KNOW.

- Laura (aka, the artist behind Little Star, a CD out to RAISE MONEY FOR
A SHELTER - shocking, eh???)

www.ferretocious.com/littlestar.html