From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:33:23 EST
A couple years ago, I read on the internet somewhere that in Warrening,
there are two kinds of ferrets used.  Now you Brits correct me if this is
wrong, or speak up to add to it if it's correct.  I read that there are
pilot ferrets and there are another kind of ferrets.  I read that one is
very large.  And I read that the other is very tiny and quick.  The tiny
quick on is the one sent down through the tunnels.  The tiny one is
usually a bit aggressive in comparison to the big one.  Anyway the big
ones job is to retrieve the small once when it stays down in the tunnel,
or if it tries to escape past the human.  The big one can scruff and drag
the little one and bring it back to the human even if a rabbit is its
mouth.

I forget which on is a the pilot.  I think its the big one.  I forget
what the other one is called.  So feedback?

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/