From:
Katherine Robson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 03:08:21 -0500
[Moderator's note: this note edited to try to keep things brief.  BIG]

>From:    Anthony Agliata <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Private Dining
>
>Does anyone on FML have little furry ones who abhor the idea of being
>watched while they eat?...

 Hello,
Our two guys, Idefix and Adhemar, do exactly the same thing although
Adhemar will eat over the bowl sometimes leaving a gooey mess in the
bowl. They've done this from day one and we just figure that they
like to eat out. I mean they eat at home in the cage during the night
time and while I'm at school, so why not eat out in the evenings when
they can?! I don't think it's a problem. If you think that's wierd
you should see them when we put new food in the bowl. They
immeadiately take some and eat it and stash it all over the place.
(not to mention the green beans that I was trying to cut up tonight
for dinner. Our guests were really impressed can I tell you!)
Anyways, That's all
Kathy, Idefix the ferret with a mission and Adhemar "Hey what's
behind your back? (scratch, scratch) Oh a couch, okay... Wait, let me
see that again?! (scratch, scratch)"