From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:44:11 +0000
I ordered about the same quantity at about the same time last year
and it also came in the smaller bags and had a rancid odor. We blend
several foods and just left that out of that batch of blend. Instead
we chose to feed it to the outside feral cats who mostly picked around
it. We had a raccoon and a possum that were cleaning the outside bowl
at night though so eventually it all got used.

We have ordered the same food a couple of times since and it has been
fine.

Ken