From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:28:33 -0400
Hey everyone, We have a sweet little DEW that has insulinoma and suspected
adrenal that is dying...its with a heavy heart that we manage her arond
the clock care, (Sukie...you know how hard that is), and we wanted to ask
everyone to say a little prayer for her and keep her in your thoughts.

Right now she is starting to refuse food and water, even when we dropper
feed her.  She has very little control over her body and falls over when
trying to walk, she also wants to sleep a lot more and prefers being in
her cage with her new pal Zoey.  Alls we can do at this time is keep her
comfortable and tell her about the bridge...she knows her cagemate that
crossed over the bridge, is waiting for her...she never quite got over
losing her dear Rick but did find small comfort when Zoey came to live
with her.

Again, would appreciate the prayers sent out to her and the thoughts.

Thank you so much.
Sue-Genetta and fuzzbutts 21