From:
"all yr weezils r belong to us." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:10:09 -0700
here's some of my fuzzies' favourite games... and i'm wondering, has
anyone used Gumabones as fert toys?  i got mine a regular nylabone, but
it's too hard, i think, as they're not really enthused by it.

>From:    Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferries and cat coloring ?
>
>I've got a cat coloring question that I just noticed.  I have 2
>shelties and one calico colored cat all with white feet.  They all get
>mobbed by our ferriemen.  White feet make great toys to play with and
>chase.

hrm.  we have three cats--one that's all a dark, silvery grey, one that's
black with white belly, feet and face-streak, and one that's all black.
the ferrets dont' really seem to have any preferences for which cats to
play with that i've noticed.  when they're feeling really excitable,
they'll launch themselves onto harley's back--extra funny because harley
is a big tall cat.

maybe your ferts just like white feet?  try wearing one white sock and one
black sock and see how they react.