From:
Steve Phemister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 20:02:47 -0700
Hello,
This is our first time here, for we just joined the list and are very
excited to learn, pray and converse with other fuzzie lovers!

Let me introduce "us"... Digger, Jigger, Bandit, Scamp, Midi and Nipper who
owns Steve and Vicki.

I just want to say how important our little ones are to us, they ARE our
children and have completely captivated our hearts.  I have a few comments
and questions so here goes ...

We were just recently at the OFA ferret fun match and heard a lot of
wonderful things about Timmy's Tonic and we were told that it is a good
idea to give a small amount daily in water just as an immune booster
(besides having regular fresh water) is this a good idea?  And what is the
shelf life of it after it has been opened and refrigerated.  Also what is
the benefit of giving brewers yeast, all of our fur children are happy and
healthy (thank goodness, if this helps with the questions.) ( I'm new to
this whole "computer, E-mail" business so please be patient with me if
these questions sound repetitive as I learn my way through the basics.)

Thank you,

Vicki and Steve and the "loves"
If you have answers to our question please contact us at
<[log in to unmask]> or how ever it is done properly :o)