Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:21:07 -0400
DOOKS AND A WEASEL WAR DANCE

I am so sorry that I have not been able to give condolances and
spiritual uplifting over the past week. On Monday, April 7, 2008 I
joined my daughter (Vikki) and her fiance (Jordan) in Holy Wedlock.
I think that I received a gift from all those who were present,
influenza. I have been in bed since I returned home from the wedding.

I just pray that the Great Creator will give you peace in your hearts,
because I know the hurt that all go through when our ferts leave this
world and enter into the Eternal Kingdom. They are now at the Rainbow
Bridge, playing and enjoying Eternal Life, Healthy and without pain.
They do miss us, and they will never forget us. And when we arrive
into the Eternal Kingdom, we will all be reunited, and never again
experience pain, suffering, death, and separation.

I have stated why I have these beliefs, and I am not going to go over
them again at this time. Just know that God is Love, and because of
this Love, all creatures return to the Creator for all Eternity filled
with Love and Compassion.

I pray for all of you, your families, and all the fur-kids. Give Love
to all you see, remember, someone is having a hard time today, and the
fur-kids need our love always.

Peace to one and all. Filled with fuzzy kisses on the nose and toes and
dooks all around.

Rev.Dr.Ronald L. Sims & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned by 2 canines,
2 felines, and numerous fur-kids waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.