From:
"Mason T. Weinrich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 09:33:40 -0500
        Recently someone posted a brief note about a ferret legalization
bill in the House Ways and Means Committee in Massachusetts.  Can you send
a number and title for the bill so we have specifics to refer to?  Thanks.

        To FML'ers who have been around for a while, we're back.  Slinky,
my sole ferret, Lila (the cat who could never figure Slinky out) now sort
of plays with him all the time, and I have been away doing marine mammals
research for a six month field season during which I delete all non-essential
mail (and just about all other life functions except breathing).  Sorry
to miss you all for so long, but we look forward to catching up in the near
future.

Best -

        Mason, Slinky, and Lila (the cat who can't understand what this
        "Internet thing is all about now....).